Belmont Lake Golf Club (Rocky Mount, NC)
ACSC recently attended the Eastern North Carolina Turfgrass Association (ENCTA) Spring Meeting on Thursday April 16, 2015. Jim Schultes from A.C. Schultes’ New Jersey headquarters came down to present an educational seminar during the event which was held at the Belmont Lake Golf Club in Rocky Mount, NC. ACSC would like to thank Stanley Elliott (ENCTA President) for the opportunity to meet more ENCTA members and David Coley (Golf Course Superintendent at Belmont Lake Golf Club) for hosting the event! ACSC is a proud 2015 sponsor of the ENCTA (http://www.encta.org)!
- Title: Understanding water sources: keeping your course on course
- Presenter: Jim Schultes
- Bio: Jim Schultes is licensed in multiple states as a Professional Engineer, Master Well Driller and Water System Operator. He holds a Bachelor’s of Science, ME from Lehigh University and Master’s, CE (Water Resources) from Drexel University.
- Golf course water sources
- Rock wells vs screened wells
- Well clogging
- Pump types and pump problems
- Suction theory